2nd Annual IoT Summit – Bangalore, India
The Internet of Things is opening up a world of opportunities for everyone from connected cars to connected healthcare to smart cities and even home automation. The World Economic Forum estimates that by 2020, about 50 billion things will be connected. In short, the Internet of Things adds an entirely new dimension to transform governments, businesses and societies and advancing humanity in ways we cannot yet imagine.
The Internet of Things provides the businesses a chance to transform business operations and introduce new business models to provide unprecedented levels of customer service and to innovate products, services and revenue models. Businesses will do this by adopting big data tools, cloud computing, and mobile technology and of innovations in a highly networked economy. Every business process can be enabled and therefore several industries redesign their business models and processes along Internet of Things (IoT) paradigm. To maximize the social and economic benefit of the technology, issues of interoperability, mashing up data, developing open platforms and standardization across technology layers have to be addressed.
This 2nd Annual IoT Summit 2016, is a powerful and inspirational event that brings together industry representatives, makers, vendors, experts, developers and others to plan, learn, network, collaborate, strategize and more effectively tap into the immense potential of the IoT domain.
It gives us immense pleasure in welcoming you to the 2nd Annual IoT Summit 2016
KEY THEMES DISCUSSED:
– Market analysis – Will 2016 be the connected living era?
– Monetizing the machine: Business models for the IoT
– The future of IoT development
– Platforms, Smart meters, Gateways & Hubs: Creating a seamless connected home ecosystem
– Leveraging the connected home to drive growth
– Wearable technologies – An integral part of the IoE
– Designing for the next generation of IoT devices
– IoT data analytics for intelligent decision making
– Tackling data security and privacy challenges of the IoT
– Creating a standards framework for IoT
– Start –Up: Funding your way into the world of IoT
– Key role of carrier and service provider in IoT
– Driving telcos role in IoT – Understanding landscape of IoT
– Exploring New Revenue Streams in The Internet of Things Ecosystem
– Developing open platforms and integrating app stores for smart ecosystems across IoT
– The Future of IoT: Creating Right-time experiences that deliver value. IoT promises to create transformative experiences
– Network in our combined exhibition and catering area
– Evening networking reception for all attendees