Arm TechCon is a comprehensive 3-day event tailored for developers, engineers and executives covering topics from IoT, Security, Connected Device and Cloud Services to AI and Machine Learning and more.
• 70 technical sessions across 7 conference tracks
• 8+ hands-on workshops – from learning how to hack and defend IoT devices with Maria Markstedter (Azeria), to becoming familiar with the right end-to-end flow to develop a keyword spotting application with Pete Warden (Google).
• Three days of visionary keynotes from top industry leaders – from thought-leaders like Sha Rabii (Facebook), Eric Gunderson (Mapbox) and Simon Segars (Arm)
• IEEE accreditation hours – IEEE professional development hours (PDHs) and continuing education units (CEUs)
• Expo Hall access – live demonstrations of the latest innovations in technology
• Exclusive networking – open forum for like-minded industry leaders and innovators
Get $550 off an All-Access Pass with Early Bird Pricing ending August 18, 2019. To find out more and register go to: https://www.armtechcon.com/.