Big Data Monetisation in Telecoms
For too long, investment has focused on capturing the huge volume of data produced by an increasingly digitalised customer base. Now, the focus has shifted and your data must be put to work to deliver profitability through greater automation, customer segmentation and network optimisation.
Returning to London for its 6th year, the 2017 summit continues to be your one-stop-shop for all things data, giving you the tools and insights you need to identify new revenue streams and deliver ROI with exclusive case-studies from the biggest and most innovative operators in Europe:
• Francois Bourquin, Chief Digital Officer – Orange
• Vit Soupal, Head of Big Data Strategic Initiative EU – Deutsche Telekom
• James Alexander, Decisioning Director – Sky
• Richard Benjamins, Group Director BI & Big Data for Internal Exploitation – Telefonica Europe
• Oliver Hansard, VP Data Services – Liberty Global
• Peggy Barthes-Streit, Head of Mobile Data – EE
• Silvana Mucha, Director of Innovation & Big Data – Digicel Group
As the only event of its kind in Europe, the 6th Annual Big Data Monetisation for Telecoms Summit continues to build on the success of our global event portfolio, and demonstrates our commitment to providing our long-established community with a platform to discuss the key topics which make a difference to your role, and enable you to deliver growth in your team.