Blockchain Expo Global Virtual 2021 | 17-18th March 2021
A virtual event for the global blockchain ecosystem.
About Blockchain Expo Virtual
A FREE online conference covering two days of top-level content and thought leadership discussions looking at the Blockchain ecosystem.
This virtual conference is for the ambitious enterprise technology professional, seeking to explore the latest innovations, implementations and strategies to drive businesses forward.
Consisting of live and on-demand sessions, don’t miss this opportunity to explore this innovative technology and its impact on a range of industries including, manufacturing, transport, supply chain, government, legal sectors and financial services energy, utilities, insurance, healthcare, retail and more!
Our community of industry experts will explore and debate the technological advancements across the digital eco-system and beyond.
Blockchain topics include: Emerging technologies, risk management, Blockchain adoption, digital assets, Tokenisation, supply chain & logistics
Some industry leaders joining us:
- Dean Demellweek, Digital Transformation Leader, BNP Paribas CIB
- William Lovell, Head of Future Technology, Bank of England
- Dr. Anushka Patchava, Proposition & Strategy Lead, Aetna, a CVS Health Company
- Bob Wolpert, Chief Strategy & Innovation Officer, Golden State Foods
- Emmanuelle Ganne, Senior Analyst, World Trade Organisation
- Benjamin Duve, Head of Digital Assets and Custody, Commerzbank AG
- Jim Cunha, SVP, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Gaurav Aggarwal, Head of DLT & Tokenisation, HSBC
- Kim Schneider, Blockchain Specialist, Rabobank
- Massimo Buonomo, UN Global Expert in Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, AI, Fintech, & Reg-tech, UN | United Nations Alliance of Civilizations