BRISTOL MARKETING MIXER: NETWORK & CONNECT
2nd November 2023 | 6-8pm | Free in-person event @ Armada House, Bristol, UK
Join us for an exciting evening of learning, networking and community building! Our Marketing Mixer is all about bringing marketing professionals and enthusiasts together in an informal, fun and welcoming environment.
This event is for people of all levels of marketing expertise – whether you’re a recent graduate, assistant level, or you’ve been in the industry for many years.
What to expect:
- – Learning – hear from LinkedIn’s Senior Client Solutions Manager, Amrita Lal as she explores how to build your executive presence on LinkedIn.
- – Networking – Connect with fellow marketers and creatives from the Bristol community.
- – Knowledge Exchange – Share experiences, ideas and industry insights with like-minded people.
- – Relationship Building – Build valuable connections that could lead to collaborations, partnerships or even create new career opportunities.
- – Refreshments – We have a bar on site to provide drinks while you mingle.
- Admission is free and tickets are expected to fly out so grab yours now! Register for a free ticket here
Hosted at Armada House, Telephone Avenue, Bristol, BS1 4BQ. Website and venue information can be found here: https://armadahousebristol.com/
- – 6:00pm doors open
- – 6:00pm-6:30pm welcome and drinks
- – 6:30pm-7:15pm: presentation ‘How to build your executive presence on LinkedIn’ with Amrita Lal, LinkedIn’s Senior Client Solutions Manager
- – 7:15 – 8:00pm: Speed Networking session
Join Amrita Lal, LinkedIn’s Senior Client Solutions Manager as she explores: ‘How to build your executive presence on LinkedIn’. This session will cover 3 tips on how to improve your LinkedIn profile to build your brand.
- – How to create a profile that stands out visually
- – How to manage your feed
- – How to own thought leadership
Sponsored by DMWF – a must-see conference and exhibition bringing together the brightest minds in digital marketing. Their events focus on key themes including content marketing, digital brand strategy, social media marketing, community management, data, disruptive tech, eCommerce, personalisation, consumer behaviour and more. Learn more here.