Chief Analytics Officer Forum Africa 2016
The Chief Analytics Officer (CAO) Forum Africa has been designed to bring the senior analytics community together to discuss the most critical data and analytics challenges for areas including finance, human resources, sales and marketing, the supply chain, risk, investment and most importantly, the customer.
Research conducted by Corinium Global Intelligence shows that South African organisations are beginning to realise the value that lies within their data but face numerous challenges to realising this value as they are not yet mature enough in their data & analytics journey to move to a CAO structure.
What does analytics mean to your organisation and how can you harness its power to improve and modernise process, performance and profitability?
Why you should attend:
• Gain insight into how to evangelise the power of analytics across your business through case studies by Absa Capital, Multichoice, Standard Bank and Zoona
• Understand how FNB has built a great analytics team and addressed the analytics skills shortage
• Engage in discussion groups that will cover how to encourage enterprise-wide data sharing as well as how to attach value to data through experimental use cases
• Learn how to tell the analytics story more effectively to ensure insights really do turn in to action
• Network with over 100 analytics, data and data science professionals at the only senior level analytics event in South Africa that allows you to engage with the experts most relevant to your field