Broadband is now one of the hottest discussion areas in the UK with the discussion covering the entire range of issues including who it be provided to, who by and for what reason.
Connected Britain is the only conference to bring together all the stakeholders in the discussion, and the most knowledgeable and influential speakers to educate, inform and to encourage debate.
This second year of the Connected Britain event brings together over 50 of the most significant names in UK connectivity from the likes of BT, City Fibre, DCMS, HSBC, Hyperoptic, Nokia, O2, Ofcom, TalkTalk, Virgin, Vodafone and many more.
Organised by the industry experts Total Telecom with the support of industry bodies including INCA and NextGen the event brings together the telecom industry with government, business and other stakeholders.
We have a limited number of FREE conference passes for representatives of local authorities and recognised public sector broadband initiatives and competitive rate passes for other interested parties.
Key discussion themes include:
– Ensuring UK connectivity can deliver our social, economic and political goals
– What can high-speed connectivity do for the UK’s businesses and citizens?
– Enhancing business and personal opportunities with high-speed connectivity
– Preparing the UK’s digital infrastructure for future capacity demands
– Creating the right incentive and regulatory framework for the build out of 5G and ultrafast fibre networks
– The benefits of digital inclusion & the costs of exclusion
– Game-changing opportunities from education to health – why affordable connectivity is essential
– New social, economic and creative opportunities in smart, connected cities