IoT in Manufacturing Congress 2021
Over the last decade, the pace of change and innovation in the manufacturing sector has hit hyperdrive, as businesses of all types seek to modernize their industrial processes and accelerate digital transformation. Across factory and plant floors, supply chains, and integrated networks, terms like industry 4.0, smart supply chain and IoT have shifted from marketing buzzwords to operational essentials. Truly connected industry is here.
IoT Manufacturing Congress North America, 18 May 2021 (MST), will shine a spotlight on the real use cases and cutting edge solutions that are revolutionising production and operational efficiency in industry. Join a peer group of CTOs, innovation directors, and supply chain leads at this free event, and hear about the latest in IT/OT convergence, security in the connected ecosystem, and advanced automation.
Head over to the website to book your free ticket: https://techforge.pub/events/iot-manufacturing-congress/
○ Solar Turbines, ROBERT STUCKY – Engineering Manager
○ Bayer, JORDAN PERNIKOFF – Snr. Product Manager, IoT/Digital Transformation
○ Toyota North America, PAUL STAFFORD – Engineering Manager – New Technology & Manufacturing Innovation,
○ GE Appliances, VIREN SHAH – Vice President & Chief Digital Officer
○ Pepsico, ELLEN DE BRABANDER – SVP R&D
OTHER TECHFORGE EVENTS
This event is brought to you by Techforge Media, the home of leading tech publications and cutting edge virtual events. Head over to the website to view the full list of free virtual events exploring IoT in Manufacturing, 5G, Data Centre, Digital Transformation… and more!