MEF free to attend workshops featuring Arsenal F.C @ #SMWF Asia
SMWF Asia are delighted to welcome back MEF for the 2nd year. The Mobile Entertainment Forum will be hosting a free to attend session within the Developer/Social Media Hub on day two from 11.30am.
The MEF line up of sessions will explore the cross-over between the mobile app platform & social media and provide an insight into monetising, social commerce, location based marketing, mobile video and more
Kicking of the session, MEF Asia chairman, Colin Miles, will be presenting on how the mobile platform amplifies social media, followed by Arsenal F.C’s global partnerships Rupert Daniel who will provide an insight into how premier league clubs are adopting mobile social media to engage with fanatical Asian supporters.
Other MEF sessions include:
• How geo-location can help you monetize your use of social media applications
• Harnessing social media and mobile together in the fight against poverty
• Panel: mobile social commerce & location based services: integrating m-commerce into your social networking campaigns
• The mobile video phenomenon – unwrapping the social force, monetizing the opportunity
• Leveraging mobile social media to build communities
• Closing panel: BIG BANG: Asia social mobile revolution!
To attend the MEF free to attend workshops click here to register for your pass. The full agenda for the two days can be viewed here
MEF is the global community for mobile content and commerce. It is the leading trade organisation for companies wishing to monetize their goods, services and digital products via the mobile connected device. MEF provides competitive advantage to its diverse membership, shapes industry growth, connects thought leaders and spearheads groundbreaking initiatives which explore and promote monetization opportunities.
With global headquarters in London and operational chapters and offices in Asia, EMEA, Latin America, Middle East and North America, MEF is a member network with global reach and strong local representation, ideally placed to drive market growth. Established in 2000, MEF provides an impartial, consistent and powerful voice for the foremost companies and entrepreneurs from across the mobile content and commerce value chain.