What’s going on this afternoon at #SMWF
We’re almost three quarters done. Good sessions this morning; Dan Martin’s social media startup panel going down a storm in the social media HUB. And there’s more to come this afternoon.
We’re continuing the social CRM and community building theme this afternoon in track one, with sessions focusing on engagement, customer communities, and social media for customer service. Once again, we’ve picked out some things you might like to have a flick through to get you brain working around the issues.
- Mashable – tasty crowdsourcing examples
- BT Blog – social media to make up 80% of CRM growth
- ClickZ – 12 ways social media enhances customer services
In track two there are two really interesting sessions covering social gaming and mobile social media. And the social media HUB presents the social media toolbox this afternoon, with some of the best companies and services from across the social media universe presenting the latest cutting edge gadgets and techniques available for making your social media presence relevant and profitable.
- IoL – Video game makers seek footing on shifting landscape
- AllThingsD – WIldtangent not playing around when it comes to advertising in social games
- TechCrunch – Rewardville lets you earn points across Zynga’s social games
- SMWF blog – Social networking in your pocket
- Wireless – Social media shows social muscle
- CNET – Shazam gets new Facebook features
- Marketing Magazine – Everything Everywhere outlines brand strategies for Orange and T-Mobile